Thursday, April 12, 2007

Christening my kitchen

Maybe I'm getting a little ahead of myself by writing this post, given that I haven't closed, or gotten approved by a bank or any of the above, but last night, over a fantastic dinner of Tilapia Filets on a bed of Eggplant and Tahini, a semi Greek salad and this awesome Fava bean salad with peppers, onions and parsley, I started thinking about the first meal I want to cook and serve there.

----Shoot forward a few months...----

I closed. I moved in. I have an awesome kitchen. Now...the first thing I cooked was, I believe, bok choy. Damnit and I didn't even cook it. Fella did. But it was good. Oh, and I have a cat. A FOOD LOVING cat. A "I'm in your fridge eating your foodz" cat. Of course he loves food. He's a cat. It's a little difficult cooking when he is around, because he waits around the kitchen hoping you'll drop something or you will miraculously go blind or just pretend that he isn't eating off the counter like he is NOT supposed to do. Think he listens? Heck no...but that makes sense because he is MY food loving cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home